Shuttle Customer Agreement
Terms and Conditions
Anyone paying for services or participating in events requiring the use of the Schuber buses or shuttles will be known as "Renter".
Renter must be 21 years of age or older. Valid identification must be provided prior to boarding the bus.
- For private tours, the renter is responsible for all activities of the passengers on board the bus. This includes making sure that all passengers who consume alcohol while on the bus are 21 years of age or older.
- For shuttles, each renter is responsible for his or herself.
- For private tours, a $100.00 deposit per bus, is required to secure your bus reservation.
- A deposit check or credit card information must be received within five days of making your reservation or the reservation will be considered canceled, unless another timeframe is agreed to by Schuber and Renter. All deposit checks will be cashed upon receipt.
- For a full refund, except for the provisions below, you must cancel your reservation outside of one week of the reservation date and start time.
- If you choose to reserve by credit card, you have 60 days, up to one week prior to the reservation date and start time, from the time of paying the deposit to cancel your reservation for a full refund. Otherwise, you will only be refunded $95.00. If cancelling inside one week of the reservation date and start time, you will forfeit the entire deposit.
- If you choose to reserve by check or cash, a full refund will be provided, except for inside one week prior to service. If cancelling inside one week of the reservation date and start time, you will forfeit the entire deposit.
- If there is any damage to the bus or excessive cleanup is required, a damage assessment will be made and additional charges may apply. Any damage assessment will be determined once the bus has returned to the shop and has been thoroughly cleaned.
- For private tours, full payment minus the deposit will be due the day of the reservation.
- For shuttle tours, full payment must be made prior to boarding the bus.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. Beverages should be brought on board in solid coolers (no soft side, Styrofoam, or damaged coolers will be permitted).
- No alcohol will be provided by Schuber.
- Anyone consuming alcohol while on board the bus must be 21 years of age or older.
No smoking on the bus.
Rules of Conduct
- No fighting will be tolerated. Violation will result in the immediate termination of the bus run. No refunds. No exceptions.
- No weapons. Violation will result in the immediate termination of the bus run. No refunds. No exceptions.
- No drugs. Violation will result in the immediate termination of the bus run. No refunds. No exceptions.